MY GEORGIA....SOME WEIRD GEORGIA LAWS
(Note: I'm sure every state has its own weird laws. Here are some of the ones that are still on the books in Georgia. Maybe you would care to share some that you know of from your particular state.)
1) All sex toys are banned.
2) It is illegal to use profanity in front of a dead body which lies in a funeral home or in a coroner's office.
3) Members of the state assembly cannot be ticketed for speeding while the state assembly is in session.
4) Donkeys may not be kept in bathtubs.
5) It is against the law to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole or street lamp.
6) It is illegal to carve your initials on a tree, even if it is on your own property.
7) Cussing, over the phone is against the law.
8) It is illegal to set one price for two beers. For example, a bar can't run a two Bud Lights for $5 special.
9) The fine for waving a gun in public is higher than actually shooting it.
10) It is illegal to say "Oh, Boy."
11) A person must obtain a permit to spread rat poison.
12) It is illegal to wear a hat in a movie theater.
Sometimes, in the spaces in between, there are small moments of joy.......
Tags: Weird Georgia Laws