Welcome Guest Login or Signup
BIRTHDAYS | CLOUDEIGHT COMPUTER CARE | LIVE CHAT | BOOKMARK
| LANGUAGE:

FORUM
Wish I could hold my dad one last time
Total Views: 392 - Total Replies: 0
Oct 26 2011, 11:29 am - By BooBoo982

Private Message

I lost my Dad who I idolised in June 2008, he got diagnosed with ALS (or Motor Neurone Disease) in March 2007 and still managed to work til January 08. When I finished college in July 07 I made the decision to stay home and look after him myself as I couldn't bear to leave him with strangers, I was 24 at the time and I don't ever regret my decision although dad didn't like the idea. I cared for him for 11 months.

I have been missing him like mad recently and I just wish I could hold him and tell him how much I love him, and tell him about my other half whom he never got the pleasure of meeting. Tony reminds me a lot of my dad like his personality is the same  (he's as daft as my dad was). My dad would do anything for me and I did everything for him in the end, I just wish he hadn't of suffered so much at the end of his life.

Tony's mad little BooBoo angel, my dad's baby girl, I love you so much dad and I miss you too x

Smileycons  -  FolderMagic  -  CalendarPal  -  Cloudeight Stationery  -   NotOverTheHill Powered by M3Server.com